So, hey there, a little about me.
- My name is Penny, I live in London in the United Kingdom with my partner Simon – henceforth now always referred to as ‘Bloke’ in the blog.
- I worked for a very large and well known magazine publisher in central London (not in editorial) for over 20 years until I was made redundant in 2013.
- I’m older than I care to admit – lets just say I’m not the typical age of a travel blogger and we’ll leave it at that.
- I hate, hate, hate, loathe, hate, hate having my photo taken. I much prefer to be the person behind the camera!
- And oh, I am a teensy little bit of a Disney nut.
- I am quite easily side tracked if something interesting comes along and catches my attention (Ooh, ooh, look! A butterfly!).
- I spend way too many hours on the internet looking at photo’s of places I’d like to go to but for various reasons currently can’t and possibly never will.
- I am not in any way an accomplished writer. On very rare occasions I might manage to say something amusing or interesting – but really, don’t get your hopes up on that one.
- And oh, did I mention that I’m a Disney nut?
This blog is my own personal little eclectic corner of the internet where I talk about London, Disney, cruising and any other destination that takes my fancy. Regarding my Disney chatter, you might also want to read my Disclosure.
My posts will be generally positive and upbeat and there’s a pretty simple reason for that – I do a lot of research when travelling so there are (usually) no unpleasant surprises. In other words I don’t write about things and places I don’t like because, well, I try not go there in the first place.
I know…it’s a crazy concept.
Oh, and I make absolutely no promises about always making sense, because that would be reckless. Really. I’m serious.
Last but not least, congratulations! If you read this far, you’re better than I am – I stopped reading half way through.